Christina has obtained a Master of Laws in Transnational
Commercial and Banking Law with specialisation in AML Policies within the
If she had to describe herself with three phrases, these would be "Reliable professional, social butterfly, standing by my values".
Articles published at LegalPost.eu
- UAE: Placement in FATF’s “Grey-list” and UK high risk third countries list
- The money laundering risk of Golden Passports
- The phenomenon of “De-risking”
- Economic Financial sanctions: What, why and do they work?
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs): What and Why?
- Importance and Effectiveness of EU Register of Beneficial Ownership
- AML Compliance in post-Brexit world
- Money laundering scandals of high profileEuropean banks during the first half of 2020
- Money laundering in the time of Covid-19
Post a Comment