PhD Student - Department of Criminology, Criminal Law and Social Law of Ghent University
The PhD student will work on a bilateral (Flanders-Quebec) FWO funded project on the ethical, legal and social aspects of using smartphone crowd-sourced data for biomedical research purposes. Smartphone applications for health are being increasingly used as a platform for collecting and sharing large volumes of crowdsourced personal health data for biomedical research and algorithm training.
Ghent University is one of the top 100 universities in the Dutch language area, with more than 44,000 students and 15,000 staff members.
- Last application date Feb 19, 2021 00:00
- Department RE23 - Department of Criminology, Criminal Law and Social Law
- Contract Limited duration
- Degree Master in Law or related fields
- Occupancy rate 100%
- Vacancy type Research staff
(source: academicpositions.com /photo: law.ughent.be)